HomeArtist Bio/StudioArtwork for SaleFind Me HereCustomer Feedback

Monday, March 25, 2013

Hi out there in Blogland!

Well, my days have been busy creating my newest piece (an angel - which is a wee bit of a challenge), but I wanted to stop by and say hello.  For those of you waiting to see my candy tutorial, it has been delayed a bit.  I am hoping to get it going next week, Wednesday.  Please do stop by then, as I promise it will be up and running.  I hope you will join me, as miniature candy is really fun to make.

I had wonderful news last week!  I have been selected to be the featured artist on Pfatt Marketplace for the month of April.  WOW!!  Such an honor as there are so many talented artists on the site and to be picked out from the long list is really something for little o'l me.  I can't stop smiling!  Ok ... I cringed a little when I was asked to show some pictures of me in my studio.  Yikes!  The camera is never good to me.  I was thinking, I would just pick out a fake picture of some supermodel and say that was me.  People on Facebook do it all the time!  Hmmm it's a thought.

Below is a picture of one of my newest pieces.  It is called Haunting Love - A Ghost Bride Doll.  Story goes, she haunts the abandoned castle halls looking for her lost love who never made it to the alter and left her there.  So distraught, she withered away, died and now roams the halls forever waiting for him.  If it were me, I would never wither away and die.  I would probably die from eating too much ice cream and candy in my depressed state.  HA! HA!  Maybe I should have made her a chubby ghost. (next time)  LOL!  Regardless, hope you like her!




Is that someone at that door?  Maybe, it's him! ... if not, I'll scare the pants off them!

(Isn't it kinda creepy & fun to think that this sweet face could possibly change
from sweet and innocent and scare you!)  I so love spooky!
Hope you are all having a wonderful evening!  Come back and see me next Wednesday!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi LeeAnn,
I told you that you would be a rock star, I'm so proud of you!
You go girl!
as always, love you Marilou of Roses