HomeArtist Bio/StudioArtwork for SaleFind Me HereCustomer Feedback

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Pfatt Marketplace May Offering

Hi Everyone!

Hope all is well and happy in your world.  Boy, last month was so incredibly busy for me that the month of May just took me by surprise.  I have been so busy designing new characters for Halloween and gearing up to have inventory, that I almost forgot about my deadline for new artwork on Pfatt Marketplace, May 10th.

Well, I didn't have time to sculpt something from paper clay, but I was able to make some of my favorite faerie paperweights.  These are so perfect for gift giving!  I just love them!  Each paperweight is approximately 3-1/4" wide by 1-3/4" tall.  They are nice and heavy too!  The beautiful, clear glass domes are so reflective in the sunlight.  Pictures never do them justice, but past customers love them when they see them in person and always come back for a few more.  I have priced them very affordable.

Each paperweight is rimmed with pretty glass beads, bubble beads, charms, polymer clay flowers and then highly glittered.  No need to worry about beads falling off.  The adhesive I use holds the beads to the glass in a rock hard finish.  In addition, the bottoms of each paperweight have been lined with cork padding so they will not scratch your tabletops.

These paperweights will be available for sale on Pfatt Marketplace on May 10th at 10am Pacific Time.
Go to www.pfattmarketplace.com and look for Charmed Confections.



The glass domes are so pretty.  They remind me of big drops of rain water.  

Later this week, I will be posting on my blog about new offerings for SpookyTime Jingles.  You won't want to miss it.  I have new Ghoulie-Cakes characters in the works!  I am really liking them so far.  

If you have some time, follow my boards on Pinterest!  I am always adding a sneak peek on new upcoming Halloween art there!  Click on the link on my blog sidebar to see my boards.

Have a wonderful week!!   Until next time ...



No comments: