HomeArtist Bio/StudioArtwork for SaleFind Me HereCustomer Feedback

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Back to the Land of the Living with New Artwork!!

Hi Everyone!

Well, it has been a while since I have been on my blog, so I thought I would step away from the worktable and update my blog on what has been happening.

Bet you thought I'd died at my worktable ... right?  Well, I can honestly tell you, I have most certainly fallen asleep a few times.  Ruined a few good brushes that way too.  Woke up to find my paintbrush stiff and crusty - lol!    My sweet doggie, Jake just looks at me like I'm a crazy, fool staying up all night into the day.  Preparing for two Halloween shows, while working a full time job is exhausting ... in a good way ... don't get me wrong.  I am "over the moon" thrilled to have been selected!!  It is such an honor!!  Who would have thought?  I just really want to make a good impression.   Time and sleep have not been on my side during the process.  However, I am happy to say that see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I just need to finish up a few more pieces today and then I am done!!  YAY!!

Wanted to share just a few pictures of what is headed to Hallowbaloo and Halloween and Vine this year.  For more information go to www.thehallowbaloo and www.halloweenandvine.com  --- two fantastic shows!!  If you can go, I would love to meet you!!

















These are just a few pieces I have pictures of.  I have trunks, pumpkin witches, darling spiderbites with a new look, and some super, cute ornaments.  I will have to post more pictures soon.

Are you on facebook?  If you are ... look me up and like my page!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Charmed-Confections/383766415066590

Also, check out The Witches of Giggleswick's Facebook page.  Did you know, we have a wonderful group of artists there who sell their art!  If not, you really need to go.  Here is the link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Witches-Of-Giggleswick/1438375269725632

Last year, The Witches of Giggleswick did their first Blog Hop.  It was a BIGGIE!!  We are doing that again!!  I will be posting about it very soon!  Please keep an eye out for that, as it will be bigger and better than last year .. and last year was crazy good!  So stay tuned!!

Well, I guess I need to get back to my worktable.  Need to finish up 5 more pieces before the show!  Good thing they are almost done.

Hope all is happy in your corner of the world!  XOXO



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi my friend, so happy you stopped by! Yes it is hard to keep up with a blog and everything else! Your work is amazing and I love everything! You have a gift, keep using it, enjoy the journey and get some rest now and then!
Hugs Marilou

Charmed Confections said...

Hi Marilou! So happy you stopped by! Miss chatting with you. I am loving your blog and seeing all your wonderful creations. You are amazing!! Thanks for the sweet words on mine. Having fun with it all! XOXO LeeAnn

The Rusty Thimble said...

AMAZING Love them all LeeAnn, wow !! Have a wonderful show

Brenda

Unknown said...

Just amazing work I love it all,..... I wished we lived closer to the show states....

Crystal

elizabeth skylar said...

Love this work!!

cherylbarcus said...

I am following your blog and I would like to be entered into the giveaway. Thank you so very much.
I hope this is the right spot to post :)