HomeArtist Bio/StudioArtwork for SaleFind Me HereCustomer Feedback

Saturday, August 10, 2013

New Artwork Available on SpookyTime Jingles on August 13, 2013

Hello my Friends in Bloglandia!

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  Well, I am happy to say that my sweet, Louie - The Greeting Ghoul sold on Pfatt Marketplace this morning and I couldn't be happier for his new owner (and me too).  It is such a nice feeling to sell one of my pieces and to a new customer!  (Now, don't take me wrong - I LOVE my past Customers too!  A LOT) Anyway, the anticipation starts to build when I sell a piece, until I hear back from them on whether they are pleased or not.  (Glad that I haven't had a complaint yet ... knocking on my head).  :)

Well, here is the next piece available out of the Charmed Confections Sweet Shoppe.  This is One-Eyed Lucinda.  Sweet isn't she?  I named her after Lucille Ball.  Kinda cute, huh?  It must be the hair.  Lucinda is made to hang on the wall and greet your ghoulies when they come for a visit.  She is 21" tall and holds a metal chain with the words SPOOKY spelled out.  

Lucinda will be available on www.spookytimejingles.com at midnight on August 12th/August 13th.  So, if you are interested, please check the site and email me - first come, first serve!  Either way, the site is filled with spooktacular Halloween art by incredible artists.  Check it out!

Here are some pictures of my sweet girl, Lucinda!

Sorry Lucinda is SOLD - Thank you, Sherry!





 Love these tiny skelly charms resting on the miniature ouija board!!  Hope you do too!

Take care, my friends!  Until then, Jake (my sweet doggie) and I wish you a very restful and happy weekend.



3 comments:

Bottle Whimsies said...

Absolutely adorable!

Charmed Confections said...

Awe, thank you so much! I am calling this one Luci for short. She is a fun one!

Light and Shadow Studio said...

Love Lucinda, the details are amazing! You are very talented. Can't wait to see what you do next.