HomeArtist Bio/StudioArtwork for SaleFind Me HereCustomer Feedback

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Sneak Peek at New Offering Available on Pfatt Marketplace

 Hi there my friends in Blogland,

Wanted to give you a sneak peek at my new art piece that will be available for sale on Pfatt Marketplace on August 10th.  This is Louie - The Greeting Ghoul.  He is 20-1/2" tall by 11" wide (from hand to hand).  He is a sweet New Orleans styled ghoul that will hang on your wall to greet all your ghoulies in your neighborhood.  His body is so unique - an architectual piece that I found and instantly fell in love with.  I hope you love it as much as I do.  He holds a 30" metal chain that has been embellished with glittery tags that spell out the word "Greetings".  Too cute!

So mark your calendars for August 10th and go to www.pfattmarketplace.com at 10am to see all the wonderful offerings all the talented artists have available.

Hugs to you!  LeeAnn
LOUIE IS SOLD!  THANK YOU, JODY!!  


3 comments:

Lisa J. Ammerman said...

Louie is a unique and interesting piece! I love the use of the architectural element. I'm looking forward to the Pfatt update! It's always fun to see what everyone has to offer.
Lisa

Jody Wakefield studio said...

I love love him and he loves me!!! Wink... Every time I have seen him I love him more...

Charmed Confections said...

Thanks so much for the comments, Lisa and Jody! I sure appreciate them and happy that you like my new piece.