HomeArtist Bio/StudioArtwork for SaleFind Me HereCustomer Feedback

Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Wickedly Sweet Halloween!

Hi Everyone! 

Wanted to share some pictures with you of our Halloween.  Below are pictures of me and Jake --Jake and my beautiful daughter, (she is the one in the money mask and you couldn't tell if she was beautiful or not, but she really is!)  Being Jake's first Halloween and all, he did fabulously!!  I dare say, he loved the holiday and was a big hit with the kiddies.  He sat with me handing out candy and eating up all the lavish attention.  He should have dressed up as a honey baked ham, instead of a little devil.  :) 

I am also attaching a picture of my latest creation!  Wickedly Sweet Wanda!   Just finished her up on Halloween in time to deliver her to her new owner.  She was well received and an instant hit!  Always glad when my customers are happy.  Sorry about the picture - she is sitting on my work table and I should have taken a clean picture of her in my light box, but time was getting away from me.  Anyway, you get the idea of her.  There is a led light in the bottom of her pumpkin tin that changes to a multitude of colors.  Really cool!!  I love her sweet face!

Hope you all had a wickedly wonderful Halloween!!  






Our prayers go out to all those families who were in the path of the Storm, Susan.  
Know that you are in our hearts and prayers!  XOXO

5 comments:

Jody Wakefield studio said...

Oh my goodness you all are adorable!! and Jake got to have his first halloween. Pretty cute LeeAnn! I love your witch too with her sweet face and neat container.

Hugs
Jody

Anonymous said...

You look fabulous and so does Jake! Not sure what Jake thinks of Monkey Face...looks kinda scared. Love your wanda witch creation.

Bethann

Hillcresthome Prims said...

You guys all looks so awesome.

Very creative and very cool.
Hugs,
Tricia

Hillcresthome Prims said...

I forgot to sign up for Brenda's giveaway and you made these awesome cupcakes that you donated and so I would love to be entered.
Hugs,
Tricia

Prim Gal said...

Those giveaway ornaments look good enough to eat. Love to be entered to win.