HomeArtist Bio/StudioArtwork for SaleFind Me HereCustomer Feedback

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Oh Happy Day for Jody of Sweet Bear Creek Whims!!

Hi Everyone!

I am so excited to share some wonderful news about my dear, sweet friend, Jody Johnson of Sweet Bear Creek Whims.  She has been published in the May issue of Prims Magazine!!  Below is a picture of the issue she is in!! Run --- don't walk to get your copy!!  This issue will definitely be a KEEPER!!

Jody's art dolls are loved by so many people (including me).  Her work is just OUTSTANDING!!  It is about time she graces this magazine.  (I can say that on my blog.  Hee! Hee!)  Anyway, I am so incredibly, happy for her.  Couldn't of happened to a more deserving lady.  Her talent is endless!  This is her first time being published, but definitely not her last!  Way to go, my Little Star!!! 

Pop on over to her blog to see all her wonderful creations and to wish her well.  Here is the link!



YAY!! You're in there Jody!!!  Stop pinching yourself - it's REAL! 
XOXOXO


1 comment:

Jody Wakefield studio said...

Okay, are you trying to make it so my head won't fit through the door!! LOL You are too sweet dear friend. I am pinching myself, it is so much fun. Thanks for sharing in my excitement.

Big Hugs
Jody