HomeArtist Bio/StudioArtwork for SaleFind Me HereCustomer Feedback

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day -- The Winner is ...

Happy, Happy Valentines Day!!

I hope your day is filled with love, and if your loved ones are not close, know that I am sending love and well wishes your way!

 

Now, for the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!  The Winner of my "Love Notes" Chalkboard is ......

JODY of Tumbleweed Trails

CONGRATULATIONS, JODY!!!  

email me your address and I will send it on its way!

Thank you all for signing up for my giveaway.  I sincerely appreciate the time you take out of your day to come visit my blog and sign up to follow me.  Your love and support mean so very much to me!

Happy Valentine's Day to all those who make my life SWEET!





2 comments:

Tumbleweed Trails said...

I am so tickled to have discovered I am the oh so lucky recipient of your Love Notes Board. Thanks you LeAnn.

Charmed Confections said...

You are so welcome, Jody!! Thank you for following me and my art!